Welcome to the Engage Southeast North Carolina Community Platform! The goal of this platform is to provide a tool for individuals and organizations to discover the resources available in Southeastern North Carolina and identify areas of need facing our community. We hope that organizations, community members, decision makers, and philanthropic funders in Columbus, Brunswick, Duplin, New Hanover, Pender and Onslow County will use this platform to cross boundaries and collaborate on projects to improve the quality of life in Southeastern North Carolina.
Organizations and individuals use this platform to:
- Learn about the demographics and post events in each county in Southeastern North Carolina.
- Identify issues and initiatives that are important to the citizens and organizations of Southeastern North Carolina.
- Collaborate across geographical boundaries and diverse backgrounds to achieve common outcomes. Using team management tools, dedicated organizations can share information and resources that help partners achieve a common goal.
- Map the organizations, demographics and resources of a given area to identify areas of concern for communities.
- Post applied learning and volunteer opportunities for those in the area, as well as discover individuals who would like to serve the nonprofit sector with the Share Resources tab.
***The Engage SENC Community Platform works best on Chrome and Firefox web browsers.